At Home Residents
Hopefully you’ve experienced our “Clean, Quiet, Well-Maintained” philosophy first-hand. One of the reasons we are so successful is you! You are living with us and telling your friends about why you enjoy it via online reviews and face-to-face. More than 13% of our prospective residents have been referred to us by current residents!
Parking & Plowing
- Twice each year our maintenance staff will need to access your apartment for preventative maintenance. Residents will be notified by management prior to entry.
- At Home Apartments uses phone, text, and email correspondence as official means of communication between management and residents. Be sure to check email and voicemail frequently for important information regarding your community.
- +Package Acceptance
- Review the Package Delivery Addendum in your lease packet for more information about package deliveries. If your community has an on-site leasing office, as a service to our residents, we are glad to accept package from delivery services when you are not home. However, this does not include the acceptance of letters.
- +Rental Payments
- The full monthly rent is due on the 1st of each month. At Home Apartments requires all residents to participate in the Online Portal. The Online Portal allows you to set up automatic payments directly from debit/credit cards or bank accounts. Each resident is individually responsible for paying the full amount of rent and any other money owed to Management. If rent is not paid in full by the 3rd of the month, each resident will receive an 8% late fee charged to the online portal account. A $25 NSF charge will be assessed for any payments returned by the bank. Remember that any non-payment of rent or habitually late payments may result in eviction or termination of your lease agreement.
- +Fire Safety
- For your safety and safety of all residents in your vicinity do not use extension cords or multi-plugs. Only Power strips are allowed per the Fire Marshall. Check your smoke detector monthly by pressing the button. If you don͛t hear it beep, replace the battery. If this is not successful, please call the office.
- +Severe Weather
- As a reminder, in the event of a storm: stay away from windows, remain indoors, take cover in a stairwell or emergency shelter location, and unplug electronics such as computers and televisions. Always have candles, matches, flashlights, food, and water available. Make sure your family or roommates know where these items are kept at all times. Bring these items with you while you seek shelter.
AT HOME RESIDENTS